Sunday, July 27, 2008

New beginnings.


What do you say on your first Blog..HELLO and welcome..


You have all inspired me to Blog as I have been a part of many lives as you have shared and now I am going to give it a go.May-be I can inspire some-one as I have been.

I will share my lifes journey as I live a simple but exciting life( with 1 husband,7 kids, 3geese, 7 chooks, 1 goat, 30 odd cows, 2 fish,2 cats, and 1 dog) with this crowd how can life be any thing other than exciting.

Thanks for joining me on my lifes journey.

2 comments:

  1. hi htere i have just stumbled across your blog and i think its great, it seems that your leading the kind of life that i'm dreaming about lol. i look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I enjoyed reading bits and pieces of your blog and will come back and read some more. I am in Victoria and we have five children, the eldest 20, Christian as well.

    ReplyDelete