Friday, September 19, 2008

End Of Term


This was tea last night my version of take away. Only I didn't make the curry sausages . I found this packet in the pantry. Soooooo easy,
Fry the sausages and onion add a tin of apricot nectar a spoonful off tomato sauce, 1 cup off water left over veges. Put on stove to cook. Walk away and spend time with family....As my children say TO EASY.
This is my favorite saucepan it is called "Bessemer ware" and made in Australia. I had never heard of Bessemer ware until earlier this year, it is by party plan and I'm not one for those. Any way went along because we needed a new fry pan as I hated the electric one I have and it was on it's last leg. Well this cook ware is my new love affair. It cooks on the stove top on the lowest setting you can get it on. And fast........ I can cook a 4k.g. roast in 2 1/2 hours in this baby. This is the biggest one at 6 litres, it has a lid with it as well..... O.K. now I'm rambling about cook ware truly time for more adult company around here ha. ha. ha..........
I have to go up to town 5 times today..........agh......... Took my Mother in law to hairdressers this morning and grocery shopping.
Pick up youngest from school as he is the only one on the bus this arvo and I think 5 is way to young to be on the bus on his own.....
Then down the range to M.I.L for after noon tea. Back to town to pick Robbie up from youth group at 5 p.m
Home..... get tea ready, back to town at 8 p.m to pick Cassie up from the bus as she gets home from her Canberra trip to night.
Then around midnight, yes... midnight Alanah gets home from Brisbane and I have to go up to the school to get her. Her drama class are going to Brisbane to see a play.........
Thank goodness it is the last day of school for 2 weeks..........



This is my "Panama Red Passion fruit" vine I bought to grow up the chook pen. I will plant it soon. I also got this Chilli bush "Birdseye Thai" as we all love Thai food and chillies so I thought it would be a goer...........
I hope you all have great planes for the week end, we are going to the Carnival of Flowers here in Toowoomba on Saturday. We haven't been for about 15 years, so that means the younger children have never been. Needless to say they put me on the old guilt trip about that so we're going.
Have a great week-end...


MANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment