Monday, April 13, 2009

Enjoying the week-end....

Are you enjoying your Easter break?
Things have been plodding along slowly here.
On good Friday we had some of the hubby's brothers and sisters over for lunch.
Only 5 out of 10 were here as the others were away.
And yes my husband is one of ten children, makes my seven a poor effort indeed...
Your probably wondering what the building is.
That makes two of us!!!!!!!!!!!
No truly I have no idea what is happening.
Brother Phil and Greg are making IMPROVEMENTS
I'm scared I really am...
I think Greg is the job boss as he sits there telling Phil and Robbie what to do
( I have a few ideas about telling them where to go)
I will keep you posted on what is happening...

Alanah has not long been home from her week end of camping.
She has had a wet but fun time camping at Easter fest up in Toowoomba.
She even got her photo in the local paper on Saturday
with her friends she was camping with..
Here are the younger 3 with there chocalate stash.
Happy faces all around..



I have spent the last 2 days sewing as it has been to wet to do
any thing out side.
I feel rested because of the slow pace, I love this weather.
Misty and raining and some times cool enough to wear a shawl
bliss.
Enjoy your day.
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,
    It looks like they are building you a fence! Am I right? Your patio looks so nice!

    You're heading into fall and we're heading into spring, but we had the same misty rain today as you had! :-)

    ReplyDelete