Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This and That...

Here's a boy that loves his soccer. We had club photos on Saturday and I had to share this one of William with you...On Sunday we are of to Stanthorpe for soccer with Robbie's rep team, it be a nice early start but I am looking forward to the alone time with him.I finely got around to making this Melly and Me bag. I made this straight as the pattern says, but now I am doing my own version...I am making the body bigger and the handles smaller..This one will go into my shop supply.....
Yesterday I got together with the ladies for craft....it was so nice to catch as I haven't got there for the last 2. Not much crafting got done but alot of laughing and coffee drinking....
Today was spent taking the MIL shopping and doing jobs in town....The shopping is done for another fortnight, now I'm thinking may-be I can hold of for 3 weeks, that would be good.

I hope you are all enjoying your week. Tomorrow will hopefully see me back in the sewing room for a few hours.

Blessings to all.....
Mandy



3 comments:

  1. What a clever chicky you are. I want lessons....3 weeks holed up in peace bliss..never happening here oh well. Do you craft with the ladies from Living Grace or others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim I craft with the ladies down here in the local community....

    ReplyDelete