Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thank God it's Saturday.

What a week!!!!!!! The Graduation is all over and so is Alanah's formal....I have just waved Alanah and her friend off as they head of to Coolum for 10 days. My girl is all grown up now..and yes I'm having a cry....I was good at the graduation and didn't cry at all but watching her drive away it hits me......She's a woman now!!!! In a few hours we went from receiving our school certificate to
WOW
Movie star beautiful..
and the car to match of course a 65 Mustang...

Don't worry I will be putting more photos up next week, just had to give you a sneak peak....

Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to your daughter on graduation.......
    she looks just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous, elegant gown. I bet she had a great night. Yes, sadly they grow up (as you know) and you watch them go off and do other things. There are so many opportunities out there for them. So far I am happy how my kids have turned out and you can be too. Can't wait for more pics,

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful young lady, you must be so proud of her and the way you and Greg brought her up. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness she is not the little girl she used to be when we would bring the girls down for their sleepovers. All grown up and absolutely gorgeous, it is such an emotional time now isn't it. Hang in there it is inevitable they grow up and leave and then they come back and oh well life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our girls are the same age. It's rough letting them go, isn't it? She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful daughter, Mandy! Looks a lot like you!

    Congrats, Alanah!

    ReplyDelete