Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good Friends & Good Times...

That is what Angie and Steve are and what they showed me......Thank you..

More amazing buildings around Armidale.



At the Uni there is this this building, could you imagine living here 100 odd years ago.... I could. The little photo was a orphanage and is now 2 homes I think..


This is Angie's kitchen....I kid you not it is stuck in the 50s..........so retro and full off loveliness.

Yes this is her stove..

Jeremie and Layla having a wonderful time swimming.













Sweet babies.












Layla was in love with the pillow and Will for a while too.




I think I am a little in love with Armidale. Autumn there is so pretty, leaves all gold, red and brown. The streets are lined with trees and the cottages and gardens ......mmmmmmm.
Blessings to all
Mandy..

2 comments:

  1. So glad your friends blessed you with their love. It's always nice to get away for a while. You had fun!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos from your holiday.... and if you are like me, you would be thinking you would love to move there. The swimgradeboiming spot looks interesting, and what a kitchen and old homes!

    ReplyDelete