Friday, May 14, 2010

A Day At Home......

Yes that's right home all day and do you know what I have done so far.....
Nothing really.
Checked my emails, wrote an email to my 4 kids living away from home, and then checked up on them all through face book....Now I wonder what I would be doing if I didn't have the computer. O and now I'm blogging....
After this though I have so much housework to do....I am looking forward to the slow rhythm that pottering around does for me...Pottering I think I am to young to be pottering yet....
This photo above of William, Cassie took it on the week end...A real farm boy grass in mouth and that stand, my goodness it is Greg all over...

The boys are busy making motor bike jumps, every spare minute is going into this project..Boys and bikes, bikes and jumps, jumps and broken bones...Well that was the way it went for there older brother.....But that's boys and I love sitting up at the Dairy watching them....


Soccer is in full swing again, so tomorrow is spent cheering the side on....Am having my Mother in law for the week end...It does her well to be around us plenty to keep her mind active....
Now I must go and find my kitchen benches and floor....
Blessings
Mandy



4 comments:

  1. It's Good to have a Day of nothing really...have had one of those myself this week...My Kids did BMX for years so understand the Bike thing...have a Nice Weekend..whatever you Decide..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the bike thing is scary, my son does jumps and tricks with his BMX and I can barely watch him ride his motorbike.

    BOYS!

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  3. days of nothing always end up being blog days for me tied to the computer. I love it.... i heard Alana is heading home hope all is ok
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sun room looks so inviting especially on these cool mornings
    PPC Advertising India

    ReplyDelete