Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finds.............

I got this gorgeous cake tin from a little craft shop in Deepwater NSW...I had to bring it home with me way to cute to leave there all alone.We went to a school fate while in Armadale and picked up some goodies. The two bottles which look great with the sun shinning through on my window in the kitchen.

Last night the children and I danced for ages to some new records I got from the fate.

All in perfect condition.


Explaining that Abba is the original Mama Mia not the movie...Then one of them said that Abba doesn't sing as well as those in the movie....Truly there is no hope for this generation....



Blessings
Mandy




2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cake tin. Kids are funny with older groups and singer aren't they:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cake tin Mandy, and those records bring back many fond memories...

    xTania

    ReplyDelete