Monday, November 15, 2010

Photos, photos and look more photos....

Come on you new it was coming.....
Dropped the children off at school at 8am (it is illegal to take them at 7am), then I went to work and didn't get away until 10am....But then it was on the road....
And look at the road ... The most beautiful family there is. We have
Ash MacGregor, Stephen, Angie, Layla and Jeromy. Thank you my dearest friends for the best week end that I have had in a very long time...

I had wild flowers picked for me along the road.

Lots of gardens to see and admire....I think where's wally is hiding there....


The most loving, funny and brilliant children.....I miss them already....





This house is for sale.....well I am ready to sell up just so I can live in this dolls house...





or may-be this one?






Gardens every where you turn............




and then 15 min down the road this amazing water fall.....






Did I have a great week end.....YES
I ate to much, drank a little to much, jumped on the trampoline with my sweeties,.laughed so much my sides ached, was loved and pampered......
How was your week end?????







6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place Mandy, glad you had so much fun, its good for the soul.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time. You must do it again sometime. It's good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had such a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does the heart good to just jump on a trampoline every now and then. So glad you had a lovely time,

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your making me homesick, Mandy it is a gorgeous place. I often get on the real estate websites and see whats for sale I would move back there tomorrow if I could. My poor DH would not cope with the cold, it's bitter and he's a Mount Isa boy lol. My family dont live there anymore they wanted to get away from the cold but my mum and I are going to spend a week there next year to do some family tree research. I am so looking forward to it as it's been years since Ive been back there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you had a great time..... everyone deserves a break now and then

    ReplyDelete