Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Lost Week...




My goodness it is Thursday already and I have been so busy that I don't know where the week has gone.

I do know that my handsome son had a birthday last Friday. I did ring and send him a pressie I didn't forget my first borns birthday..


Please don't ask me why I have been so busy cause if I tried to tell you what, I couldn't. Do you ever get like that..
Friends that I haven't seen for a loooong time say "Hi what have you been up to"
Mandy " Ummm nothing much same ole same ole"
You know they are thinking" Then why the hell haven't you rang or been to visit."
Is it just me or are others like this.
 I don't suppose I could say I find some time to have a quick look in Vinnies on the way to work, no probably not...Ha but I do and look what I found!


For the kids of course... 





I found these bowling pins that William has loved, they now stay in the hallway as that's where he plays with them.


The bargain of the month though was the wooden chairs for The Shed that I shared last week.

I may feel a little guilty when friends drop around and say where did you get that from....At least they still drop around...



Tomorrow I am staying home and will spend lots of time out here in the back garden and even ring a few friends to catch up .
 Then on the week end I will start to get the last of the inside painting done before it gets to cold to have the house open.


At last I have the Internet back on at home, the dramas have been ongoing for about 3months now. I am hoping this will be a better run. Tonight I am looking forward to cuddling up in bed with my computer and stopping buy all my blog friends to say hello. Yep the excitement of it all.

Have a great week end Friends.
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of "The Shed" Mandy. What a lovely spot for family and friends to gather together :) Oh no,just thought of another name "The Gathering Shed" lol!

    Take care,

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the handsome son!
    I love Tania's name the gathering of friends what could be better!!
    I think we all can get like that Mandy I am overun with the kids commitments & things atm.
    Take Care
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy you don't look old enough to have a son like that! What's your secret?

    I also know what you mean about being busy! I'm so busy now I don't have time to post anymore, or read anyone else's posts, either. In fact, it's just a fluke that I'm even here on your blog right now. I tried to upload a current video to my blog, but "an error occurred" and I'm just too tired to figure it out! So I just did a quick look around on a few favorite blogs. Now it's bedtime!

    You are one ambitious woman, and so when I can, I will come back to read your blog to get some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete