Monday, September 10, 2012

A Shabby Chic wedding in the country....

 
 
 
 
 
 I wanted to share with you all how the old local hall looked after we decorated it for Chloe and Damos wedding.
 
 
 The wedding table was on the stage which looked so good, it also made sure the bride and groom didn't miss out on any thing.
 
 
We then had three long tables set up...Chloe loved the idea of long tables. I made table runners in one length down all tables and then we just had all mixed jars and filled them with candles and flowers
 
 
The flowers used were roses, carnations and Geraldine wax in white. I had so much fun setting the tables and getting the right combo for the plates. I had enough Crystal glasses for the bridal table, and I must of changed the combination of the plates a dozen times....sad but true. I also took all the mirrors from the house and hang them in the hall to give some extra sparkle.
The wedding cake was amazing as you can see. Alanah has a friend who makes all the cakes for any family function..
I this this is the best cake she has ever made though...The flowers looked amazing tumbling down the side of the cake...
And I thought I would show you another photo of Mr & Mrs Sutton in the garden...
This is how the hall looked before we stared hanging paper lanterns, fairy lights and setting up the tables...



I hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I did setting up....
 
Next post I will show you my Spring bedroom make over untill then...
Mandy
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for the wedding. My sister organized her sister in law's engagement at one of the superb New York wedding venues last week. Lacy table settings and daisy centerpieces were quite attractive. Her efforts were undoubtedly praiseworthy.

    ReplyDelete