Monday, September 17, 2012

Camping.....

This is what I woke up to Saturday morning....
The mist was rising and the sun was coming up over the Dam....
 
We spent the week end camping at Cressbrook dam, took off Friday afternoon and stayed until Sunday.....bliss...

William was up early fishing, this boy loves to fish more than any thing....Didn't get a bite all week end and still he kept trying..
 
I have never been camping out here before but we will be back a lot more as summer comes around as it is so beautiful and only an hours drive from home...
 
Lots of wild life on our walks.
 

And the girls did a lot of laying around and sleeping and talking, as girls do.
 
 
 
We all had a wonderfull family camping  trip, our reason this time is because this beautiful girl is leaving me in 2 weeks.....
 
Alanah is going back to Canada on the 2nd October this time for 2 years....Alanah wanted to go camping one last time before she left. You can keep up with Alanah on her blog  www.alanahincanada.blogspot.com
 
I am going to miss this daughter in so many ways, Alanah and I work together every day so I know I am going to miss her here at work..I will miss the way she gets sooooo cranky for no reason haha, I will even miss the way she teases and annoys her other sisters.....
 
This is the second time Alanah has gone over to Canada, hmmmm what do you Canadians have that we don't?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment