Friday, January 25, 2013

Before and After..

   Remember these I showed you in an earlier post.
Well they have been sitting around waiting to be put together.
 
 
 
Yes you guessed they are chair seats. When I got my red table for the kitchen I didn't realize that it came with 4 chairs. This is how they looked before (below)
 

 
 
 
And Now
Nothing like a fresh coat of paint and some bright covers to give some tired old ugly chairs a bright fresh look.
This is the first time I've done chairs and I'm happy with how they turned out.
 
 
I was thinking of selling them, but when I made all the new cushions and had material left I new they would look great in here.
 

I have been using the stool for awhile now but I'm thinking of taking it out and putting chairs back as we are not having 10 for every  meal at the moment...
 




I love the way the cushions and chairs all match in and bring the much needed colour to these rooms.
Also if you look closely at the lounge chair and the chair in the corner you will see I have placed some yellow sheets on them. I got them from Vinnie's ages ago and love the extra retro look they bring .
 

 
As you can see below I did have the white leather ones here. The new chairs are not as high as the leather ones and I think it opens it all up a bit more.


I am so happy with the way this area looks now.
 
It is a sunny bright area to eat, sew,watch T.V, read in.
Blessings and Have a great week end
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment