Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm Home....

It has been a hard two weeks laying on the beach and working on my tan, but it has to be done.


The boys lived at the beach and we are all so brown and healthy now. I used coconut oil this holiday as my sunscreen and yes it does work. I was amazed as I thought it would burn our skin.


The only thing was we missed sweet Harrisons 2nd birthday...He is growing up into a cheeky little rat bag....With 2 more grandbabies due this year I needed a holiday to recharge the batteries.


We had lots of rain the last couple of days, and what would camping be without the disaster story....Yep the brand new gazebo crashed.....



But on our last weekend there the sun came out and we were able to enjoy the Australia day celebrations, with our grand daughters. Uncle Will did the right thing and took Abby on the tea cup ride...This is such a happy photo.

We sat on the beach on our last night and waited for the fire works....

I am now looking forward to catching up with every one,as I had a blogging holiday as well...

Blessings to all
Mandy



2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good break, Mandy. It was a bit wet at the coast the last few weeks. Thankfully you had some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you enjoyed your holiday.
    I haven't tried coconut oil as sunscreen before, I'll have to give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete