Monday, February 2, 2015

Crazy Weekend....


Thank goodness Monday is here.
We have had one crazy weekend, so busy in fact I forgot to even take photos!!!!!!
Yesterday ended with us giving Harry a belated Birthday Party.


I love going on Holidays, but coming home there is always so much catching up to do.


I keep thinking I should still be on the beach some where sipping
G & Ts.....sighhhhhhh


Instead I am washing all cushion covers, cobwebing and dusting...These photos are just keeping it real..


As for the kitchen, closing my eyes as I walk through is working for now.
Lets go outside instead for a look around.


Yep my back garden is over grown, had plenty of rain over the last couple of weeks, and you should see the pool its a lovely swampy shade of green.
I really don't know where to start inside or out, so I made a cuppa and am blogging instead...
Works for me.

Happy Monday Every one.

1 comment:

  1. I washed all my cushion covers not long ago. My lounge looked in similar disarray to yours until i came home to find fluff everywhere and a certain Miss Tilly with a white beard of cushion fill attached to it. "What?" she looks at me with her innocent face! Lucky she is well loved.

    ReplyDelete