Friday, May 31, 2019

RESTING..........


Resting,
yes I do believe in my last post I said I needed to 
REST.
Well for the last 2 weeks that's what I've been doing...




It was a beautiful Sunday and Bruce and I were out clearing up the farm
burning some piles of palm fongs and cutting wood for the winter.



Just enjoying the beautiful sun and 
stacking the firewood into the ute when BANG.....
Just like that my knee locked up....



My doctor said the injury was like a footballers, never seen one so bad.
Torn and damaged ligaments and tendons... Also blood clots OUCH



So as you see lots of rest too much rest. 
I am leaning to be still, not easy for me.




Bruce and William have been amazing in helping me and I am now
able to hobble with the aid of a walker { never thought I would say that }




A little funny I put up on my Instagram stories yesterday...


Well been sitting at the computer as long as I can, so back to resting my leg.
Have a great weekend all...

Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Oh no Mandy! So sorry to hear about your dilemma...

    I bet the forced "resting" is driving you nuts. I know my little leg issue restricted me from many things, but nothing compared you your predicament. I hope you aren't going to be too long hobbling along and that you don't go too stir crazy.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes Mandy, I wonder how that happened. It wasn't as if you were in the middle of a game of footy or something. I hope you heal very soon. I wasn't able to see that video for some reason unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Slither 2020| facepunch io 2020| io games 2020| slither 2020 apk


    Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Evowars io 2020| Slither mods 2020| Slither io mods 2020| krunker 2020

    ReplyDelete