Saturday, September 13, 2008

I love Saturdays




I have been in the garden since 8.30 this morning, no more soccer once again Saturday belongs to the garden.

I have got most of my new vege patch planted up I'll show photos latter in the week.

I also went to a neighbors that sells clivas at the markets. I thought there was only orange and cream but there so many more.

I hope every-one are enjoying there week-end as I am. I'm off now for a LARGE glass of wine, then I think it will be early to bed....

MANDY

1 comment:

  1. My hubby had a lovely time in the garden today.

    Our cliveas got frosted right on one of the last days of winter. They are very large. I have orange.

    My daughter put in some late vegetables, probably modern varieties, not sure, but she showed me her turnips today.

    Will have to think of some turnip recipes.

    Our eldest is making his way to your State, they are waking up early.

    ReplyDelete