Tuesday, June 23, 2009

School Holidays..........

Hi every-one, I can't believe it has been so long
since I blogged, I have to admit that
I missed you guys....
It is finally school holidays again, it has been along term and
I am pleased they are here. Today we should be leaving for our fishing holiday,
but life has other plans for us. The children are O.K about not going away,
they just want to spend time with there big brother, and he will be
down on Saturday to visit before he goes to the coast.

Robbie and William have decided to make some bike jumps,

that 's what there doing in the above photo, digging all the dirt out to move.Yes we have had

one accident already, Will put the handle bars into his tummy..... and they think I'm mean for

telling them they can't take there motor bikes over them...boys......

Below every-one is cuddled up and watching

the movie Journey To The Centre of The Earth......3d version,

should have heard the screams coming from down there, this was such a good

fun family movie that we all enjoyed, even me...



Greg is doing so much better at the moment. Let me
tell you that the end of last week was the
scariest week of my life......I won't go into details but
to say Wednesday night late the hospital called me to tell me I had better
get up there.......I thank God that he gave me a strong husband
that is putting up one hell of a fight....and he's winning. Yesterday for the first time
in 3 weeks he was able to walk around, he reckons he'll be back
to chasing me around in no time!!!!!
I want to thank you all for your messages of love, support and
prayer that you have left me. They have meant so much to me knowing that
Greg is in your thoughts and prayers....
Today the sun is shinning for the first time in days
so I think I am going to go out into the
garden and pull some weeds and get some fresh air and sunshine...
Enjoy your day...
Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Please know Mandy you, Greg and your beautiful family are in my thoughts alot these days. Even when I don't get the time to read your blog and comment I think and pray for you. LOL!! better get your runners on Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy

    Its good to hear Greg is doing better (and feeling 'frisky' also, Lol!). Take car over the holidays and don't let those kids wear you out. An afternoon weeding sounds quite therapeutic. Gee this term just flew, we have 2 weeks left and break up on 3rd July. I've been going in to work later and later each day. The more housework I do each day, the more I want to do each day. I really would like a week where I didn't have to go into our business and could just potter. By the time the weekends roll around, I can't be bothered doing all the jobs that I have listed to do. We've had our business for 20 years now, long service leave is due, eh?

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear the wonderful news about Greg. I have been earnestly praying for his recovery, strength for you to get through each day, and protection for your family.

    Praise God! He does hear and answer our prayers.

    Hugs,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy - praying for you often. Whenever anything about Australia is on the TV, I stop and think of you and pray for you all. Glad that last week is over, praying this one will be easier xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Good News on Greg...Hope you will be able to get some sort of Break during the Holidays...Your Garden is your release...Enjoy.
    take care

    ReplyDelete