Monday, January 11, 2010

More birthdays....

Happy Birthday Karen....Today is my daughter-in-laws b/day, I hope you are enjoying your day today Karen. With David at work I'm sure it will be relaxing....make sure he cooks you your favorite meal for tea tonight.
That's 2 Birthdays down 7 more to go.....

I have been busy mowing since I got home, above is the block I have been slowly getting on top of. I have so far been through 1 set blades and had to get a new tube as I had a flat tyre, and I'm only half way through it!!!! I am looking into getting a slasher as this will make things a lot easier and quicker for me.

Do you remember the photos of before I went away of the where the deck was to go, well it's all done. What a good handy man I have as it has tidied this area up as I hoped it would, I love it....What a great clothes line I have now and a wonderful deck as a bonus...and yes I have already sat out there and had a glass of wine.

I need to put a few plants out there and pretty it up a bit and all will be done.

Tomorrow I will be heading back to work, I should be there today but I have the electrician here and it's getting late now..Never mind I will be able to get the rest of the mowing done instead...


Blessings

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Karen.

    Nice looking deck, Mandy. When you get your chairs, and plants out there, it will look cozy and inviting.

    ReplyDelete