Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yeppoon

Here we are all set up at Yeppoon, what a lovely spot this is our camp site is overlooking the water and is so cool and shady.Below is the the children under the big mango at Bowen, we had to stop here to take photos.
Below is a view looking up part of the main street of Ayr.I still think this town is beautiful. While talking to my Mum last night she told me my Nan & Pop used to live here, maybe that's why I like it so much?



Below is the children at Airlie Beach we stopped here for lunch and a look around at the place, way to busy for me. Alanah said she would like to go back there for a holiday.
We are staying here at Yeppoon for at least 2 nights may be more. I have to be home in a week what a shame I am enjoy this Gypsy travelling and could get used to it.
Blessings from Yeppoon.
Mandy




5 comments:

  1. What a great way to see the coast - a day here, a day there. Lovely.

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mandy
    Oh how I wish I was there with you - we spent 7 fabulous weeks in Bowen this past winter (July/Aug/Sept) then went on to Charters Towers, Winton and Longreach. Away from home for 10weeks in such a nice part of Queensland. How hot and humid is it at the moment?
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Mandy to you and your family. Hope 2010 turns out to be a much better year for you. I also did the gypsy roaming and I am sure you know what I mean when I say it is very healing & empowering to the soul. Have a great time for your remaining holiday. I like yeppoon to.
    Cheers Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having fun on your time away Mandy.

    Wishing you and your family all the best for 2010.

    Take care,
    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeppon looks a lovely place Mandy and your campsite look perfect under the trees. Where's the unit with the double bed and shower again????? lol
    hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete