Monday, April 19, 2010

Finished projects

The Easter holidays are over for another year, the children are back at school today and all is quiet on the home front. This morning I have been busy cleaning floors and scrubbing mats, how can they get so dirty I wonder? Tomorrow is back to work, I have enjoyed spending more time at home and a slower pace.. May be the business will sell, keep your fingers crossed as it has been a long slow process. I have had a few interested people, but it is a bad time to be trying to sell. It will happen when it is meant to.
Meanwhile I have got the T.V cabinet painted and I love it..After cleaning all the old DVDs and videos out I even have some spare shelves in there. This little corner of the family room is a work in progress, the oars No 1 son gave to me and I have been looking for the right place to put them, I think I've found it..As you know I am not a fan of fishing but Greg loved it, so the oars remind me of both David and Greg.
I got the words from Loot. Family, Friends, Relax, how important are those 3 words and that is what this room is about. Relaxing with family and friends.
There is a crispness to the air today, so I am going to do some baking and if there is time dig up the vege garden as I should be getting seedlings in by now...
Have a good Monday,
Blessings
Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, I love your header photo.
    The family room is gorgeous, so crisp and fresh, adore it.
    hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mandy, a lovely choice of colour, it looks delightful, very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deb and Jan, there is something about white and green that is so clean and refreshing isn't there...
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Mandy! I love the color against the white!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely Mum. I like the little white table, if I remember correctly that was a present for ME from you and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The header photo reminds me of Captain Cook's cottage in Melbourne

    I love the TV cabinet.

    ReplyDelete