Monday, October 25, 2010

Bathrooms...........

Well I had the Internet connected for two days and then problems......This time it is just a new connection but the crazy part is they can't come and do it until the 2nd November. Aghhhhh it is driving me crazy....
I am blogging at work and intend to until I am back online at home. I wont have many photos though but we will get there.
Above is a photo I found when I was looking at pressed metal panels. This is what I am thinking of putting in my new bathroom. I love the look of the pressed metal and think it will look the part in my house, what do you think?
Tomorrow I will try to remember to bring in some photos of what I am doing at home. I am very excited about getting a new bathroom and am enjoying putting it all together.
Blessings
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Nothing so frustrating as internet problems.

    A new bathroom great!

    I dream of one.

    Christy
    Lil Bit Brit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Mandy.
    Yes so frustrating when anything is wrong with our internet.
    Odd isn't it, we didn't have it 20 years ago, and now we can't live without it.
    Great about your new bathroom, always exciting.
    Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pressed metal would look lovely in a bathroom.

    ReplyDelete