Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Laying In The Sun............

Laying on the ground and looking up through the Jacaranda Tree is so therapeutic....In fact I love laying outside and watching the clouds in the sun......O.K I may be spending way to much time indoors at the workshop. The advantage to owning your own business is I can sneak off and blog. Next week I should able to spend more time at home, well that is the plan any way.
Every thing has arrived for the bathroom, this weekend we will be getting in and making a start on it. Today on the way to work I bought my paint. I am painting in Antique White USA and the trimmings in Chalk USA. I have never painted a wall in my life, lots of furniture just not walls. But hey how hard can it be, I am excited to start painting...So nights will be spent painting, I will start with the office, then walk in robe, then bathroom. I will leave my bedroom to last as then I should know what I'm doing.

More photos when I start to paint, now though I am sneaking away from work to go and do a bus run.....

Blessings
Mandy


4 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting a little 'me' time, and your renovations going to plan.
    Jacarandas are so beautiful.
    Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the 'before' pictures so we can see your progress.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the Reno's this weekend...painting walls is easy...go for it.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a place where I could lie on the lawn for ages. That is life to me, lying on a lawn, playing with clover etc.

    ReplyDelete