Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Robbie................

Tomorrow my second youngest is 13.......
Happy 13th Robertson...Hmmmm I just realized another teenager.....No wonder I am going grey...

Birthday camp outs and bon fires have had to be cancelled due to rain, but we will have birthday celebrations any way.....


My New year started out nice and slow, with the hanging of plates, painting and just catching up on all those little jobs that needed to be done.

I am so glad that I had that time.
I have had some dramas at the workshop and now am having to be there full time every day. This was not in my list of things to do in the new year. Never mind things will work out I am sure.
I already spend most days there, so it won't be that much different...I hope. I only just got home today as all the creeks were up, but I was naughty and got across....There was no way I was not going to be here for Robbie's B/day tomorrow....
The bathroom is nearly done just waiting for the plumber but he is flooded and can't get here, the bath tub and vanity are in they just need plumbing in.
Now I'm going to wrap presents,
Blessings to all
Mandy






2 comments:

  1. Wishing Robbie a 13th HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow.

    They grow up quick dont they? My youngest (son) is nearly 15 and he drives me crazy...

    Hope the rains up there ease off for you soon. Hot here today 40C!

    Love your plates...

    Take care,

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! The plate display looks fantastic! You've set them out so nicely. I bet you are pleased?

    Happy birthday to your boy!

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete