Saturday, April 30, 2011

This long week-end.......Gardening.

The vege patch is coming along,

slowly.

Come for walk a walk and see where I am up to.


Lots of sleepers still waiting to be put together. I also need to put a fence around the whole garden yet.


Not to mention all this yummy soil to go into the beds once I have them made.


The garden is 3 levels, this is level 1 which is coming along nicely.








So jobs for this weekend.....

1. Fence garden

2. Make garden beds.

3. Fill garden beds with soil.

4. Plant, plant, plant.

Then I will sit down and be inspired by my 2 new magazines.





What are you doing this long May day week end?


Mandy










3 comments:

  1. I wish I was doing what you are doing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have alot of work ahead of you! Do you have some additional muscle power to help?
    I too will be doing the same, removing the dirt and refilling our raised vegie gardens. Each hold 2.5 cubic m of dirt.... I hope hubby will help me.

    Your garden site looks beautiful, I can't wait to see it full of vegetable goodness come spring time. ~ Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mandy that is going to look fabulous when it is done. We didn't do any work in the yard today we went for a drive and had a picnic (check out the blog).

    As usual you have inspired me to get in the garden this week - and get a photo of my pink camleia in bloom it seems almost every inch of it is covered this year.

    daisymum

    ReplyDelete