Monday, July 4, 2011

Beach Combing......

So little boys and dirty workshop all day wasn't working for me. Woke up Wednesday morning and thought lets go fishing......so we did. We left about 3pm that afternoon a crazy day at work, doesn't that always happen, every thing that can go wrong does..Had a lovely relaxing time, the boys did lots of fishing with there Uncle and the girls and I went shopping (just like old times)



I just had to have this jacket. All hand made from vintage lace. I don't know where I will go to wear it though. I know when my Mum sees it she will go home and make one, and it will look better too. It does have some new material in it as well, the lace and dollies are just gorgeous.





I also got this handbag....Also made from vintage fabric and new leather. It is well known around these parts that I have a thing for handbags, but I think that this bag might be the ONE.. It is so soft and yummy, and big, the colours are just perfect as well. Yep it is the one..







Chloe and Damien, Alanah and Tristan also come down for the weekend. Chloe and I did the second hand shops. Her suggestion to go in and look ( I was so proud as finally one of my daughters enjoys second hand shops)









Chloe got some vases for her house and I got some great glass pieces. This vase is the perfect shape for a small bunch of flowers. The dish I will keep soap in I think in my bathroom.


This pink bowl is a real find as I have been after a new salad bowl and this will be perfect. Also another little dish.


6 of these English bread and butter plates.




I was so happy with my finds, O except the plates these were all in the one shop. I will have to get a photo of Chloe's goodies to show you.



The girls and I had a fun time at Ikea last week. We didn't really get any thing just had a nice time looking and dreaming.....


Well I'm back to work today, boys in tow.

Enjoy your week

Blessings

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I love your treasures, from the jacket to the purse to the plate, oh those plates! What great finds and fun, too.

    ReplyDelete