Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bedroom 3

I am doing my Happy Dance today as the Boys room is all finished..
It looks just the way i imagined it would...I am loving the floors in this room they are hard wood and the color is a lot darker then the rest which I think is good being a boys room. I still have there photos and flags to put up yet as well.
I did have to buy a new chest of drawers, I have been looking for ages in the 2nd hand shops but couldn't find any..I got this from Eureka Furnishings here in Toowoomba.
The old side board looks like it was made for the room, we have all the boys bits and pieces stored in there.
Robbie has the top bunk which is a double size so he has plenty of growing room. I did put a shelf up there and am yet to get a lamp for him so he can read at night with out disturbing William.
Will has the single bed and the party lights go on at night as he needs to sleep with the lights on. Placing them under the bunk they do not reflect up to Robbie who likes it to be dark.
On the other side of the room they have there storage area.
Built ins either side of the desk, and lots of shelf room. The shelves go all the way to the ceiling. Here they do there home work and have the old computer to do assignments on.
We kept one shelf spare so the little TV and X box fits in here out of the way all neat and tidy.
I got them some bean bags to sit in and they love them, Robbie's is the red one and the other one which is Will's is a glow in the dark world map well globe really....He loves it.
So there you have it all 3 Bedrooms finished..It has taken a while but it has been worth it.
Every thing is so clean and fresh..I have donated so much to Vinnies it's un real..I am now going to slowly go through the rest of the house and de-clutter it, but for now I'm having a break...
Blessings
Mandy

7 comments:

  1. Mandy it looks just wonderful,what a great job you have done,it was hard work and yes you can tell well worth it..no wonder the boys are happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy it looks just wonderful,what a great job you have done,it was hard work and yes you can tell well worth it..no wonder the boys are happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, you've done a fantastic job - I just love the white gloss and dark hardwood floors! Congratulations!

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lucky boys. This looks like such a FUN room and I love that there is a place for everything. You've used your space wisely. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done amazing things with your bedrooms! The boys' room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys must be thrilled with their new look room. How clever to suit their individual tastes too:) God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Mandy!

    You have done some great things with your decorating, I love coming to visit at your house :)

    ReplyDelete