Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting Ready.....


Hi all sorry I have been so long getting back to blogging...But I ask who gets married at the end of the financial year????But I am nearly on top of the book work and back to share more photos.




Bruce has 4 children The eldest 2 boys and the youngest 2 girls, below is Bruce's 2 boys Scott(with glasses and Gordon, also 2 of my boys Robbie and William.



The boys all got ready over at Chloe's place they had her running around after them.
 When that was all done she come over to home to be with the girls.

When I saw this photo of Bruce I had a laugh but he assured me he didn't drink the whole bottle on his own.


Below is Family photo once we were all ready...David wasn't able to make it down so it isn't a proper family pic without him in it. As you can see the two youngest boys were in the wedding party, as was Cassie.

We even had our own beautician on hand as Madori is a make up artist and helped the girls out with their make up.

Some last minute touch ups.


Time to go..
.

First William walked out followed by Bruce's daughter Emma....
The girls looked so pretty in there dresses, blue for Emma, and pink for Cassie.


As you can see the new stairs were well used for our wedding procession.
Cassie was next.

Followed by Robbie and my self. Robbie asked to walk me down the isle, doesn't he look so grown up and handsome.

The Children joined us at the front, Bruce's on his side and my gang on my side.
It was lovely to have the children a part of the ceremony.


and I had to show you a photo of Grace, we are hoping she will be walking by September when we do it all again for Chloe and  Damien...won't she make the cutest flower girl.



I hope you enjoyed a trip down the isle with me.....





Blessinngs
Mandy




3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see more photos and it looked like the perfect day for everyone and your Granddaughter is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Mandy. What a truly exciting day for all of you. So heart warming. Your wee grandaughter is so beautiful. So what's your new married name or are you staying as you are?
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone looks beautiful, looks like such a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete