Monday, September 24, 2012

A Gret Week-end..

 
How was your week-end?
I hope you all had wonderful weather what ever you got up too.
 
 



I only went to see one garden as I am hopeing my Mum will come to town this week and we will see the rest together.
 

My what a garden I saw though it was Grand Champion and I can see why. It had a lake, 2 water falls, Asian garden and so much more.
 
This bridge(above) went across there man made river into the lake. Below is the Asian themed garden with another waterfall to the right of picture. There are 3 pergolas in this area.
 
Plenty of colour in this garden as well. It  had it all Lake, colour, garden rooms and more.
 
 
I have put this link in so you can go and have a look yourself.
 
Friday and Saturday night we went to The wine and food festival in Queens Park....It was so pretty with all the lanterns in the trees.

So many spectacular wines to taste....And yes Friday night Bruce drove home and Saturday night I drove....Good girl that I am...The music was great.Mark Seymour and Mental as Anything played live in the park....So what better combinations for a great week end, Gardens, food, wine and great live music.
 
 
 

Blessings
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment