Friday, September 21, 2012

Dreaming..........

This week end I know I am going to be doing a lot of dreaming.....I'm off to check out all the wonderful gardens around Toowoomba for the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers...
 
I mean look at this house below.....sigh...and the garden, just want to knock on the door and ask to have a look around......
 
 
Never mind there is lots of gardens I can look at, so I'll be putting on my walking shoes grabbing my umbrella,( because it is raining,) but that's not going to stop me, I will be making plans as I wander around dreaming and looking at the most wonderful gardens I will proberly do some drooling too so I beter grab a hanky as well.....I will share lots of photos next week I promise,
 
 
 
Of course I will need lots of caffeine to keep me going, in nice places of course....And the reason for my excitement.....I won a family pass to the WINE and FOOD festival.....yes that's right FREE WINE testing......It is going to be a good week end......
 
 
Gardens, food and wine....
What more does a girl need.....A driver.hahahahaha that's why I'm taking Bruce...
 
Enjoy your week end girls....

No comments:

Post a Comment