Tuesday, January 15, 2013

More sewing....

I promise this is the last post showing cushions, mostly because I have run out of material..
And well I have made 20 and that is a lot but I think I could still find room for more..
I felt I needed a touch of yellow and orange and the yellow just makes it I think.
 
 
 
Below is the family room.
I have put some black and white ones down here as you can see the blinds out side are black and white stripes.
 
 
I really do think I could fit a few more down here, don't you?
 

The sewing bug has caught on and Cassie is making her self a quilt, she just has the border to put on now.

 
I have another project under way, with the left over material, can you guess what I'm up too????


 
I hope you are all enjoying your week...
Blessings
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment