Monday, March 4, 2013

Thrifting....

 I have been on the Op shop hop, and having the best time and getting the best bargains.....
 
 
 
I have gotten lots of vintage sheets and pillow cases, that I love to dress my bed in. I know some people (like my daughters) thinks it is awful to use them but really wash them in napisan and they are clean and so much nicer than you can get today.
 
Today I picked up lots of little bunnies to do up a Easter display, more of that later.
 
 
This necklace is going to be my favorite for Autumn, it goes with some earrings I picked up many years ago from an op shop.
 
 

This week I picked up lots of new clothes, this shirt and another still had the price tags on them so haven't even been worn.
 
 
Jeans jeans and more jeans. I have got all of my winter wardrobe from the op shops over the last couple of weeks.
 
 
Since Christmas I have been on http://changinghabits.com.au/
HCG Protocol, well this has really worked for me and  I have lost 13kgs so far. This is why I have needed so many new cloths and I didn't want to spend a lot of money as I still have a long way to go.
Below is my favorite outfit at the moment, this dress cost $3 and I love it.
 

I know a lot of you out there enjoying the thrift shops as well so I know I am in good company.
 
 
Happy thrifting.........
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment