Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week end Catch up.....



I was hoping to get out to the garden last week end  and tame some roses.
But it didn't happen.


Instead after football practice Robbie proudly tells me he is one of 10 to make his team. Proudly Mum congratulates him. Then he tells me he plays this week end all day!!!!!!





Am I the only Mother that thinks
Great......so glad your good at footy dam shame I have to spend the day watching you (I know bad Mum)....
O and did I mention they made the finals.....The last game started at 7pm...
grumble grumble...



Not a totally wasted day in between games I had a look around the Pretty town of Pittsworth.
Found Penny McKinlays nursery and had a nice wonder around. Got a few plants as well, now all I need is week end to plant them!!!!!!

Hope your enjoying your week soon as it is half over all ready.....
Blessings
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment