Wednesday, May 8, 2013

No Comments..what have I done!!!!!!!!

 
Hello every one.....
Yes I know it has been such a long time since I blogged, lately all my blogs seem to start with this sentence....So whatcha all been up too?
 
Me?
Well
 
 
 Once we got back from holidays it has been go, go goooooo. Getting back to work and catching up on book work. Catching up around the house, I'm sure you know what I mean.
But I'm home and caught up now and there are some changes that will be happening in the next couple of months in our  lives, so please hang with me.
 
COMMENTS what comments?
My comment box has been full of spam I have never had this problem before, any ways last night I sat down and  deleted all the spam ( I thought) turns out when I look this morning I have deleted ALL the comments. :( Big thump to forehead here....
I love every one of your comments and thank you all for them, and I am truly sorry for deleting them.....Please, please still leave me a comment every now and then.
 

The gardens are all doing well, my wintering flowering salvias are looking amazing. They are growing all so well, the 2 photos above are cuttings I got from Mum and planted near the new water tank. They are loving this spot and have just taken off.
The fruit trees are heavy with fruit, below is a grape fruit, not many this year but the few I have on the tree are huge. Each week we have been buying more fruit trees from the markets and getting them planted. One day all my grandbabies will be running around them and helping me to pick all the fresh fruit.
 

 
 
Talking of grand babies, David rang me yesterday to ask what I wanted for Mothers Day.
I knew what I wanted....Send me Mason for a week I said.....David's reply " Yeah don't think so Mum"
Why ask me what I want if I can't have it!!!!!!
 


 
I'll leave you with this picture taken when we got back from snorkeling for the day at Cairns. Yes babies and all.
 
Have a great day
Mandy

7 comments:

  1. Spam is so annoying - there are some creepy people out there! I wish my garden looked like yours! I haven't touched mine for ages. I say this every year but it seems to bounce back.
    What a great family holiday you had, I am envious of your snorkelling trip, I love that.

    Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday sounds like so much fun. How wonderful to be able to spend time with all of the family! Soon enough I am sure Mason will be sent to spend time with you and you will have a great time together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great holiday - wondering what "changes" will be coming to your life soon. I'll have to keep reading your blog to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's genuinely fine, keep up writing.


    Take a look at my web page - http://bonzipal.com/index.php?do=/LouanneGa/info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is looking lovely. Mine is just coming to life now after a late spring.
    Know what you mean about grandchildren, they bring so many joys. My youngest son and his wife and four children emigrated to Oz on sunday so they are nearer to you now than me.I cant tell you how much I am missing them already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments girls. Loving hearing from you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to see you back, busy busy catches up with you, sometimes you just need to chill out for a while.
    There is a Rhonda Hetzel workshop coming to Laidley way SOON, 10 for the day,details "Simple Living Toowoomba" blog.....hope you get to this one : )

    ReplyDelete