Saturday, December 14, 2013

O CHristmas tree.......

The decorations are all up and it is looking
a lot like Christmas.
 
 
 
Below is the family room, I have used little potted
trees for added greenery this year.
 

 
Below is the same room at night with the lights all on...
I don't need any other lights on at all !
 
 
For the table centre piece we have a basket of candles and 2 topiary trees.
 
 
 
Cassie has been decorating jars with candles in them and selling lots at our local
community nights.
They look lovely in this black French shopping basket.
 
 
Below a corner in the Family room.
My advent Christmas tree and a old frame with Christmas
cards in it, another potted tree and of course the Christmas cushions are out.
 
 
 
Stars and some balls and birds under a
glass dome.
 

Even my hutch has had the Chrissy treatment.
 

 
A few more bubbles around.... and my good dinner set
even looks Christmassy.
 

 
 
 
 
I hope enjoyed my Christmas tour...
 
Blessings
Mandy
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. As always it looks gorgeous Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like something out of a magazine Mandy! You are so blessed to have your family with you at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, love dressing the house in her Christmas dress...hahaha

    ReplyDelete