Thursday, May 21, 2015

Catch up time......

Hello All.
I can't beleive it's been so long since I blogged.



We had Alanahs baby shower a couple of weeks ago. Alanah is due on the 2nd June so any day now,she might even get the baby on her birthday which is the 29th May.
I hope it's a boy as every thing sure is blue!

By the end of the year I will have 7 grand children as Jessica is expecting her third baby in September...
I am looking forward to Christmas this year, with all the babys.



Sienna is getting chubby as all babys should be, she is such a good little girl and her big brother thinks she is pretty good as well!


I have been making time to get to the op shops and have been getting some lovely things.
I love the pink juicer I picked up and it has pride of place in the kitchen.
The lamp shade is just what I needed for my $1 lamp I got at the markets the other week. I am crocheting a cover for it, it's coming along slowly.

I am going to make a cuppa and catch up with evey one...
Blessings to all

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment