Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Back to Routine....

January is nearly over...

Harrison has turned 3 on the 18th
3 I can't believe he is 3
My grand babies are growing up.


I have started back at the markets again for 2016
The first for the year was at Woodlands of Marburg on the Saturday.



Sunday we were back at Queens park here in Toowoomba.
This is my favorite market.


I have enjoyed getting back into the market scene again after the Christmas break.


Cassie had her Bridal shower last week end.


Such a fun day for her and very memory making.
These are the days for her to enjoy, I still remember all my bridal showers...
Seems not that long ago 29 years isn't that long.

Only 2 weeks until her big day.



 Australia Day has been and gone.


Which means one thing...
The holidays are finished and the school year has begun again.
William is growing up so fast, year 8 this year. He is the last one to be at school now sighhhhh


So now it is time to find that early morning school routine again.
It is a bit hard after 8 weeks of summer holidays but I am sure we will be back to it in no time.


Meanwhile I decided to start of rearranging my bedroom.
First it was a good clean and dust from top to bottom, then I was able to move the bed around to under the window.


I am going to do one room a day until the house is all clean.
House work hasn't been high on the list through the holidays so there is plenty to do...
Well that and Cassie's wedding.


Enjoy the rest of your week....

Blessing 
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good break, Mandy. Your kids are growing up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, another wedding, how exciting, hope you have a lovely day for it.
    The little ones are really growing up very quickly.

    ReplyDelete