Sunday, February 14, 2016

Cassie's Wedding.......


Well it's Valentines week end and Cassie and Ben celebrated that by getting married.

My amazing beautiful youngest daughter is all grown up 
and a wife.
This is my absolute favorite photo of her so I wanted to share it.


The four little ones did a great job walking down the isle with every one watching them,



I was going to walk Cassie down the isle but at the last minute I knew in my heart it was something her big brother David had to do....
So we both did it.
Please note the boots on the bride hahahah
She wanted a country wedding...


The bridesmaids looked so good in there dresses, the blue was perfect...
And the boys WOW loved it.



A blessing....


Even though they got tiered, the grandies were so good sitting and watching every thing going on around them.

A perfect day for a wedding....


It was such a good idea to have the hay up there for them to sit and rest on.


Here is a sneak peak at the photos that will be coming soon.
I can't wait to see the professional photos....



 I hope you enjoyed seeing Cassie and Ben's wedding, I don't have a lot of photos as I kept forgetting to take them....

Enjoy your week.....


Mandy




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lovely couple.
    It was indeed a beautiful day for a wedding and how clever are you, to get the pics up so fast. Looks like a wonderful day was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a perfect day Margaret, and yes I couldn't wait to share....

      Delete
  2. You cant beat a country wedding. They are so relaxed and enjoyable for all, including the bride & groom. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun putting this wedding together it was so Cassie and Ben...

    ReplyDelete