Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas 2017

Wow 2017 is nearly gone.....


Christmas has been and gone, the children have all packed up and gone..
We had a wonderful Christmas, wish I had more photos to share but I was having too much fun and forgot to take many photos. I know my girls took heaps so I will have to wait until they send them too me.


It was so lovely to have all my children and grandchildren here together for the first time in a very long time.


The outdoor bathroom got a real work out and is now a great addition to the farm here.
As you can see the tub fits 7!


Christmas day was very hot so lunch was set up inside.
23 adults
and 11 children


Now the house is too quiet with every one gone...
I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas with family and friends.....


Mandy

5 comments:

  1. Mandy you must have a big house to fit that many. No way they would fit here. Have a wonderful New Year and next year I MUST get down to see your shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh the day whizzes by doesn't it Mandy. I am so pleased you had a wonderful day with all of your family. Love ther photo of the littlies all in the bath, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Christmas you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me homesick for Australia... well, that and the freezing temps that we've been dealing with! I'm attempting to plan a trip back in the next year, and if I go, I'll be heading to your neck of the woods with some friends. I would love to be able to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to meet you so make sure you do call in....I would love the cold with the heat we have been getting..

      Delete