Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Times Are Changing

Here they are, the last of my Family are off to school!

Alanah is gr 12 so this is her last year. Cassie has entered highscool in gr8.

Robertson is in gr 6.

And my baby William is gr 1.

and loving every minute of it, truly he hasn't shed a tear, unlike his Mother.

O.K I have to say it he is so cute in his uniform......



Here he is at school in his class room, see that smile well it hasn't left his face.

The first day he went he got home work, wellllll the excitement of

being a big boy now! I know that will only last a couple of weeks and then it will be

aghhhhh homework!!!!



This mess is my back garden..I just don't know where to start, you

know when something is to hard it even harder to get going.


Today I am cleaning the pool I'm just waiting for my brother in-law to bring

a water vac home for me. The pool is all empty and there is just gunk to get of the bottom.

It wasn't a pretty sight when we got home




Well it's time to go and get the rest of the house work done so I can get that
pool cleaned.
I need to get my hands on some craft to as I miss it.
So much to do, so I off.
Blessings to all
Mandy


3 comments:

  1. We took a very similar photo to yours one day late. Yours is very nice, ours could be better lol.

    We had the four kids, one little one three big ones. It is hard to compare the grades, but ours is 2, 7, 10 and 12.

    All the notes have been flying around, but good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo of your children Mandy. I love the colour blue in their uniform. Uniforms look so smart I think.

    My son is still getting used to wearing his uniform, he hasn't really had to wear one up until now, although I did make him wear school colours at his old schools. Now he is at the Catholic school it is definately compulsory.

    Thinking of you and your family,

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos! I hope William continues to enjoy school.

    ReplyDelete