Friday, February 6, 2009

Today Is Friday????/

What happened to the week?
I have been so busy juicing,cooking and cleaning that it has whizzed by.
I still haven't had a chance to get out to the garden!!!!!!
I always prided myself on feeding my family healthy meals, but since Greg got sick
all the tings we used to eat he can't eat.
The natropath has him on a low acid diet so no meat,chicken,citrus fruit,cheese,dairy
the list goes on. Or as Greg says he can't eat man food(junk food).
Needless to say I am cooking all separate meals what Greg eats we all eat.
Juice 3 times a day and lots of tofu and green leafy vegs. I am juicing most of Greg's vegs as he
really can't eat much and this is the one way to get the vitamins into him. (with lots of gagging I might add)
The children have been really good with the change of diet and haven't complained any where near as much as there Father. lol
This week-end I am going up to the dairy and just surround myself with
my sewing. I know I need to let myself unwind before the next week comes
around. I have a few things that I want to sew. I also want to trace
some patterns onto to cloth to have plenty of hand sewing on hand for sitting at the hospital.



This photo is one my eldest son sent me. Remember David and Karen live in Charters Towers.
Well this is the main high way to Townsville no getting in or out for them.
To all my readers under siege from the rain my thoughts are with you.
Rain up north and heat waves down south. So where ever you are this
week end with what ever weather you are having, be safe......


Blessings to all
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. I think we were a little cut off in our hometown in 1993. As a child a similar thing happened in 78. I hope they don't mind too much.

    I hope a few days sees things more normal for us Aussies. Our school week seemed to have lots to organise, I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I have just caught up on your blog and I am struck by the developments in your husband's health.

    I am so thankful that as a Christian, you know that you are not alone, that our time here on earth is a chapter and that all will be done with sustanance and God's Grace.

    Humanity makes us sad, worry and tired. I am pleased to see such lovely photo's of your family and the lovely environment that you provide for your family.

    Friday already, rest well over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good weekend with your sewing Mandy.

    Those floods are amazing, I have been watching their progress on tv. That is a good photo.

    I can't imagine what you are going through right now, but I send warm wishes to you all.

    x Tania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to say I have been thinking of you and your family. Those hard working husbands and what they mean to us. I just had to share with my hubby about you and your family at this time. Our thoughts are with you.

    It will be good to take some time this weekend to do what one loves.
    It will be refreshing for you.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete