Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome Friends

I want to say welcome to my new readers today.
Thank you for all the encouraging comments you leave me ,
I read each and every one of them.
I haven't had as much time to answer them or some days to even visit you
at your blog, but I am thankful for all my new and old blogging friends.
So welcome....
Here is Williams corn all cooked and ready to eat. It tasted as good
as it looks. What a proud little boy he was. He even wants to take a piece to school
for show and tell, don't you just love little boys and the way they think.

Yesterday I got into the vege garden and pulled out all the old
tomato bushes. The egg plant is still producing and so are the strawberries.
I was thinking that I might put a row of pine apples in here as well.
I have been juicing so many that I have alot of tops, so why not plant them and see what happens......



I am off to craft for awhile this morning to catch up with all the lovely ladies, I haven't been for awhile as Greg has chemo on Tuesdays.
I have managed to get him in at 1pm though and that gives me a chance to still go to craft.
Crafty of me!!!!
Have a great Tuesday all
Blessings
Mandy

7 comments:

  1. I would love to taste that lovely corn! It's so dreary winter here. That corn looks like it's full of sunshine. Buttery sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    Your posts always cheer me up. Happy for your little boy.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy

    William's corn looks so delicious. You must both be so proud.

    I also wanted to let you know that I am having a little giveaway on my blog at the moment and wanted to let you know as I have been so grateful for the awards you gave me last year.

    Always enjoy reading about your family as I wonder what I'll be up to when my little ones are as old as yours.

    All the best
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. William's corn looks yummo it tastes completely different to store bought corn so juicy. I am so glad he is proud of his achievements. Hope you have a lovely day at craft today & that Greg isn't getting to sick from his chemo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagined biting into a cob of that corn, smothered in butter and salt and pepper. Bliss! Was it??

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy I found your blog! That corn looks so good. I can almost taste it!

    sherri

    ReplyDelete
  7. That corn is making me hungry for nice corn on the cob. We don't get fresh from the farm corn on the cob until late August here.

    ReplyDelete