Friday, March 20, 2009

Off To Roma...........

Tomorrow is Jessica's 21st
Happy Birthday.
To think that 21 years ago we were blessed with our first daughter.
Jessica was the most beautiful baby girl
blue eyes, blond hair and so happy.
A big brother that thought that she was just for him to love.
Jessica may the Lord bless you as you walk your journey
on this earth. At 21 they say you are an adult but you have always been so much older than your years.
Even though you live away and are now grown into a beautiful woman you will always
be that tiny little baby girl to me.
Happy Birthday Jess...
We are of to Roma nice and early Saturday morning after voting.
Today I am doing up photos to display at the party.
I am doing up boards with the photos and sayings on them.
I'll take photos so
I'll have lots to share with you Monday.
Below is the fabric the girls from Japan gave us, I am going
to make a quilt out of them. The material is very thick and about the size of
a fat 1/4, so I think I'll make a stack and whack quilt.


Just a quick post today as I have to pack yet for the weekend. I
also have to take the youngest 3 to the dentist at 11am.

I hope you all have a relaxing week-end doing
the things you love to do.

Blessings
Mandy


6 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well for the Birthday Girl...Interesting fabrics looking forward to seeing you make them up...love the new header...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what it feels like for Dad to have his first girl turn 21. I have another six years to find out. My eldest son though will be 21 in one month. Same blond, blue-eyed thing you describe and the feelings that that is what they are to use, the dot with the whitish hair.

    How lovely of the girls to leave the material for you.

    Have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric looks yummy, and will make a beautiful quilt. I hope you will post a picture of the finished quilt. How do you find the time to do all you do and make a quilt, too? You must have a high metabolism rate and be going 100 miles an hour every day! :-) Of course you're much younger, and as I recall, I was a bit faster when I was in my 40's! But I still envy your organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot to wish Jessica a happy 21st birthday! Such a lovely young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't spend as much time sewing as I'd like to, but one day I'll get more time...When you love doing something you always find time though.....Thanks for B/day wishes for Jess I will pass them on..
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete