Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quilting.........

Well I'm back.........
Just a quick post to let you know
what I've been up too.........
I went up to the sewing room on Tuesday
to finish my quilt that I made before Christmas.....
All I had to do was stipple it.
As I have never done this before I was putting it of.


Well............I'm hooked..........
I love it.



I've quilted and sewed and
when I felt sore I went and did a little gardening.




Then today we had a show holiday, so
there was no school for the children.
Up to the sewing room I went and I got it all finished.




Then of course I had to make some
cushions to match...
Such a wonderful day and the lounge
looks new with the quilt and matching cushions.








Blessings to all

Mandy




3 comments:

  1. I just love chenille.

    It all looks lovely Mandy. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have talent, Mandy! And you seem to get a lot done in such a short time. I envy you!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lot of sewing Mandy...love all the Pinks...
    cheers for a good weekend

    ReplyDelete