Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm heading outside....

I Awoke like a new woman today
No headache....
Though on the plus side I am well rested and have gotten a lot of
knitting done.......... But as soon as I've done this post I am going outside to stay....
I have some cabbages to plant out and leeks, beetroot,onions
and broccoli seeds to put into trays.....
I also found some Luffa seeds, I know that now is not the time to plant them,
but last summer I couldn't find them any where
so I grabbed them.
For the last two days I have said that I'm mowing the lawn ...
Well today I WILL get it done...
I also have to put new paper into the laying boxes for
the chooks and give there pen I nice clean out....
The paper shredder is one of the best investments
I have ever made......It was only $20 and I use it daily
I through no paper away as I recycle it all either for the
boxes or compost bins.....
I don't have to worry about tea tonight as we have
a community Barby on at the hall.......
This is always a good time to catch up with every one.
I like to help serve that way you get to
say hello to every one and also notice any new faces....


I hope you all enjoy your weekend,
and to my fellow Aussies
Have a great Anzac Day.
We will be going into Helidon for the march and then Saturday
night Alanah's Drama class is having a concert called
Salute To The Anzacs..

Blessings
Mandy


4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Mandy!! We are going in to the city to see my son march.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mandy,

    thank you for your visit on my blog and also for your lovely comment! I was very happy to read from you!!!

    I wish you and your family a very nice Anzac Day, and I also wish you a very nice weekend!

    Have a wonderful time!

    I have installed the google-translator-tool now to all of my six blogs, so I hope, you can also read on my autor-blogs and my knitting blog and so on. If you have the time, could you please click on my dragon eggs?! It would be great :)!

    Have a very nice weekend,
    warmest greetings from Germany,

    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, I'm glad you're feeling better! But that headache lasted for awhile, didn't it?
    We've been getting steady drizzly rain here all day, but nothing like what they promised - so working in the garden over the weekend is pretty much out of the question.
    As is the boot sale I've prepared all week for! lol!
    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, You're going into Autumn and still planting a garden? Doesn't it get cold where you live? Hate to show my ignorance, but I know next to nothing about Australia. That's why I enjoy your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete