Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This and That.....

Yesterday was Craft day....
It was up in The Old Dairy.
We had a lovely time chatting and doing some hand work.
All the Ladies have finished there quilts now so next fortnight we
are going to learn something else.
Canal painting...We are very blessed to have Cindy that is willing to teach us these amazing crafts. Many years ago I learnt folk art, so I am looking forward to doing the Canal painting.....

Isn't this little box ever so cute...Kay one of the ladies from our group made it for me.
I will be able to put lots of bits and bobs into it....
Alanah is sporting a new hair DO.
Very concave at the back and a straight fringe at the front....
I think it is very 60s.....


I have been busy getting my scrap booking up to date,I have finished up till the
end of last year and am ready to start a new album for this year.
What are you all doing for Easter, we normally go fishing. With Greg not so well this
year we are having Easter at home and Greg's brothers and sisters will
come over and we will just have a picnic lunch.
Nice and relaxing as we won't be travelling for a couple of hours to go
and fish....I am not a fan of fishing....
I'm of to make a start on Robbie's quilt as I haven't had a
chance yet...Looking forward to that....
Blessings to all
Mandy






No comments:

Post a Comment