Monday, March 8, 2010

A home day....

Today I was able to stay home.
Thanks to Chloe..............
Chloe went in to work for me today for a couple of hours so I could be home... I got so much done today I even got ALL the lawn mowed inside the yard and out. The washing is all up to date, I got in and gave Cassandras room a good clean. Floors vacuumed and moped..Yep a day well spent doing the day t0 day activities that make being at home a joy. Even though I mowed, the grass was so long that it looks a bit untidy but I'll go over it again later in the week and it will look fine. Tonight I will sit and do a bit more knitting as I am sore from mowing, must be getting old........Tomorrow I have a birthday cake to make as it is Williams birthday on Wednesday, then work for the day.
Now I had better get the table set and tea on the table...
Blessings to all.....
Mandy



4 comments:

  1. That's the kind of tired that feels so good. Sounds like you had a big day and worked hard. Your yard is beautiful and shows how much care goes into it!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awfully big yard to take care of. I don't know how you do it! I can't keep up with my yard and it isn't even 1/4 of an acre in size! But, your yard and flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog spills enthusiasm, resourcefulness, kindness and appreciation.

    I do often think of your recent loss.

    ReplyDelete