Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Saturday part 1

A big hello to all. I know it has been awhile since I have blogged , let me share Saturday with you. It started at 5.30 am as that is what time Will came and woke me up singing Happy Birthday to him self....

Happy Birthday William..
Saturday William turned 9....and because it was a Saturday we spent it doing boy things.
Going to the Cadillac show for starters,
..Did you know Elvis got the first  pink Cadillac made....yep he got the first pink one for his Mum. So if it's good enough for Elvis it'll do me with matching caravan of course.



And
With matching tyre cover,
picnic basket and
Esky....

 Now  about this 1956 caravan, every thing inside was still in original condition. and yes I forgot to take photos of the inside because I was to busy sitting in there dreaming...


There was so many cars to look at and Robbie and Cassie got there photo in the local paper. This was 
taken with a 1969 Cadillac Hearse..


It was starting to get warm in the sun by this time and

 I was in need of coffee and shade.
 While sitting in the Cobb & Co museum coffee shop I noticed a house.


 This house was across the road waiting for me to look at it.
 Leaving the kids behind of I went to explore.


 Isn't this a wonderful old house. I couldn't get any closer to get better photos, but look 2 levels and the garden looked to cool and inviting..mmmmm I could move to town for a house like this.


We had a wonderful morning out for Will's birthday. I will share later in the week what we did for the rest of the day.

I still have no internet at home but we now know the problem and are awaiting a new black box. A whole month with out it has been a slow torture.....
Hopefully I will be back to blogging again soon....

Enjoy your day
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment