Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A Day Out.......

Yesterday (Tuesday) I went out to
Jimbour Homestead
for the 
Women in Ag Day.


It rained all the way out there and home again.
But yet not once while we picnicked under the fig tree in the gardens.

We had a fashion parade, and the guest speaker was very good.
And I am so sorry I have forgotten her name. We sat at the same table and had a good chat and I still can't remember. Well she was inspiring...




What an amazing day this was.
I met up there with all 4 of my daughters which made it extra special.


My eldest daughter Jessica had a stall out there as well with
her candles.


I must say that her stall was the most pretty there.
This girl has style, took some greenery and transformed the gazebo.
The table Jess made all on her own as well.
Jess's range of pure soy candles are called Jersey. The name was a nick name from her friends
as a child.


Vegetable Garden
The vege garden was inspiring but a lot of work as well I bet.
This is the entrance and the hedge is Olives.....
Loved that and really want a hedge of olives now....hahaha


I also love the way they have trellised the tomatoes
How easy would these be to pick, and you could plant lettuce under them mid summer.
..



 Billy and I enjoyed this part of the garden the most...He loves eating and I love growing things.
We are a perfect team......



Such an inspiring day...
Felt good to get out with my girls, enjoy good company meet amazing people.
And drink good wine hahaha


Blessings to all

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment