Thursday, October 25, 2018

Family and Farm...............


Hello to all,
I am hoping all Queenslanders have been getting this rain.
We have had over 5 inches now for the month of Oct.



This cheeky little rabbit is my youngest Grandchild William (Billy)
Billy is going to be a big brother in May 2018
Grand baby No 12
God has blessed us so much with our children and continues to bless us with grand babies now.
Our quiver is still filling..



Cassie & Billy were home for the weekend. Love having this girl home, she is truly a bright light. Always fun (naughty) and has such a loving heart for all those around her...And a fantastic Mum to Billy and wife for Ben....


We had a market on at our local hall on Sunday.  I think this is the first market I have done this year.
Too busy with the shop these days.


The market is the reason Cassie came home. Her hubby Ben is a saddle maker,
and leather worker so Cassie had a small stall as well.



These 2 are the newest members on the farm... They are doing a great job of keeping the snails down as well.

 The Jacaranda tree is in full bloom and the front yard is a carpet of blue.

As is the veranda

 The Flame tree is out early this year as well.



This is the Tea Garden
I have all tea herbs in here. Lemon verbena to Vanilla grass.
and all in between.
This was a hot unused area in the vege garden and is now the prettiest with the calendulas flowering in there. 


With all the rain I am getting my exercise mowing.
My ride on died so I am push mowing the yard, Between the edging, mowing and 
wiper snipering I do about 2 hours a day to stay on top. 
I tell you what I better start losing weight !!!!!!!!!



Blessing
and have a great week.

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Surviv io 2020 | Call of Duty: Mobile 2020 | Kids Gamesbx 2020 | Aquapark io 2020

    Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Defly .io game 2020 | Gamesbx 2Relax 2020 | GamesBX 2 Relax 2020 | colonist io 2020 | Videos for Game 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me. Games Now News 2020 | Blog Game Of Thrones 2020 | Krunker2020| ioGames Mods 2020

    Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    io gamesbx 2r 2020 | GamesBX 2 app 2020 | Mobileplaynow 2020 | Trendsgame 2020

    ReplyDelete